Monday, June 8, 2009

Iron Cupcake and Denim Diapers

So, I joined a virtual Internet cupcake challenge called Iron Cupcake Earth. Basically, I'll be baking cupcakes each month based on a "secret" ingredient, a la Iron Chef. Except, I won't be on TV, there's no one-hour time limit, no badly dubbed English voice overs and I won't be competing against Morimoto.

The ingredient for June is Summer Berries - Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries. I've already been busy "creating" and will post info and pics soon.

Now I've got to pawn these babies off on people. I already sent a batch with Brad for his team - sans some of my Tupperware - I have bad luck with Tupperware getting stolen from offices. I know, it can't get much worse...well, maybe...if I'm ever caught wearing denim diapers, that's definitely worse.

You've heard of jorts (jean shorts) and short jorts, but I overheard someone talking about denim diapers at a bar and I immediately fell in love with the term. You know you've seen these at the store - or if you're me - on someone in public with cheek showing. How is this OK??? I'll be sure to post pics of any DD sightings while we are in LA.

Anyway, stay tuned for some amazing cupcakes and photos - I only have like a thou shots to choose from since I'm now an amateur photographer. Hah. Oh, and Iron Cupcake winners are based on votes, so I'll be pimping you vote for me starting June 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment