Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'll Have the "Melange of Blog" Please

Yeah, so I'm breaking down and starting a blog. I think I've missed the "everybody's doing it" phase of the blogosphere, but that's not why I'm starting this. Mostly, I see my blog as a more enhanced version of Facebooking or Twittering (which I've only recently given into - Facebook on the other hand has been a longer obsession).

I'll use it to keep in touch with family and friends; as a place to post pictures and stories of my baking/cooking adventures (especially as I start photographing my trials and tribulations with the cake decorating class I'm taking); and an overall outlet to write about very important subjects, including but not limited to, celebrity gossip, bad television (hello, Real Housewives and Rock of Love?), fashion, pop culture, food, etc. Basically, a melange of of a blog, if you will - and what's with the name haute broccoli? Well, it's kind of hard to explain, but I do LOVE vegetables!

I'm not sure who (if anyone) will read this - but, I'm looking forward to becoming obsessed with posting to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment